ORGANIZATION OF THE HAAS
A. The Supervisory Board:
The Supervisory Board is the deliberative body of HAALSSS. It meets at least once a quarter in ordinary session. It is composed of :
- a representative of the President of the Republic;
- a representative of the Prime Minister;
- a representative of the Minister of the Armed Forces;
- a representative of the Minister of Economy and Finance;
- a representative of the Minister of Foreign Affairs;
- a representative of the Minister of the Interior;
- a representative of the Minister in charge of air transport.
B. The General Secretariat:
The General Secretariat is the executive body of HAALSS. It is headed by a Secretary-General appointed by decree. He is assisted by a Safety and Security Advisor. In addition to the Accounting Agency, the General Secretariat comprises four departments:
- the Security and Facilitation Service;
- the Studies, Training, Documentation Department,
- the Financial Service;
- the Human Resources Department.